The Brand Crew, a cutting-edge Digital and Social Media Marketing Firm requires a Director of Client Services to lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business and to develop and maintain effective key agency relationships. This senior executive level position, reporting directly to the CEO, will be responsible for all aspects of managing and motivating the Client Services Team. This position will also ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building brands through interactive experiences in the digital space. Our organization is highly collaborative with a strong emphasis on teamwork and innovation.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of Company’s vision and strategy as part of the leadership team
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
- Liaise with other executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- Develop, review, and report on the business development ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by the team
Demonstrate experience in:
- Consultative selling based on a deep understanding of the client business and the online marketing space
- Cultivating and managing meaningful client relationships
- Leading pitches with strong verbal and written communications skills
- Managing timely delivery of projects
- Assessing client requirements and creating clear scope of work based on analysis
- Developing business forecast and budgets
- Building teams and mentoring them to achieve goals
How To Apply For This Position:
Send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We like people with that creative zing and a way with words. Get in touch if you think you fit the bill.
Tell us why you’d be perfect for the Crew with your resume and a portfolio of your best work. Drop us a CV or your LinkedIn profile to: email@example.com